BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Erin S.
Bethesda, OH
This stuff smells great and makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I even put the excess on my skin and it makes it feel and look great too.
kaci o.
I love using this on my hair once I get out of the shower. It (usually) helps my frizz and it smells so good! It also makes my hair shiny
Mariana M.
Enterprise, AL
This product is great for short period styling with heat, smells amazing but does make hair oily, so if already oily might not be ideal.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
This product is amazing. I started using it after I over processed my hair and it has done miracles for my hair. This product is amazing
Krystal R.
This product makes my hair super soft, doesn't have damaged chemicals like most products. I love the smell, texture too! It's amazing <3
Maria L.
Lakeville, MN
My hair grew 2 inches in 4 weeks which is really suprising because my hair never grows! i loge this product and it last for a long time!!
Melanie P.
Marlton, NJ
LOVE LOVE this product! moroccan oil smells SO GOOD! and leaves hair silky smooth. you can use it on wet, damp or completely dried hair!
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Love love love this product! The smell is amazing! A little product goes a long way. It can be a bit pricey but it so good for your hair!
Lindsay G.
I use this occasionally when I feel like I need some shine to my hair. It works okay. It also smells good which is why I like using it.
Brittany L.
Texas
This product makes my hair feel extremely soft and healthy. Ever since my hair stylist recommended it, I've used it constantly! Love it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora