BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
JoAnne S.
This stiff is amazing. I have it for work and at home. I use one pump and it's enough for my long hair. smells great and it's not heavy.
Heather R.
Lafayette, LA
This made my dry hair super soft and silky. I love how it makes it look. I don't recall having a problem with the scent. I'll repurchase.
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I use this on my wigs and it works great keeping the hair moisturized. I've never used it on my hair though, only on my human hair wigs.
Amanda W.
Billerica, MA
I recently stopped using this product, as it created too much build up in my hair - which caused my hair too look too greasy underneath.
Jasmin S.
I love this product! I use it daily after showering or on dry hair. After styling to add shine and so it looks smooth. I love the scent!
Rachel J.
Can't get enough of this! Love it so so much! I will rebuy it after I run out! Love the smell, and love the effect it leaves on my hair!
Phoebe T.
I love this stuff. It helps my hair grow fast and keeps fly aways and frizzy hairs in place. Its great to make thick hair nore managable
Andreina T.
Lancaster, NH
Seriously, this is one of the best products in the line. Leaves your hair smooth, frizz free, and shinny and looking healthy and strong!
Madelyn P.
San Pedro, CA
I love this hair oil!! It smells amazing and leaves hair feeling silky smooth, not greasy at all! It's perfect for overnight or everyday!
Lori S.
Aurora, OR
This stuff is amazing. It’s makes my hair soft and smooth without making it oily. You don’t need very much, so it lays a long time.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora