BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mylisa A.
Green valley, CA
I loved this product and saw results I just couldn't bare spend as much as I did again on it. If your ok with spending I would go for it !
Antoinette C.
This stuff is AMAZING for curly hair! It kerps the frizz at bay and it makes hair shiny & moisturized without build up or feeling greasy
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Love this stuff!! first of at it smells amazing. On top of that is keeps my naturally wavy hair from frizzing up in the summer humidity.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
This oil is amazing! I have curly hair and it managed the frizz Pretty well and it smells so nice and feels so soft I absolutely love it
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I use this on my wigs and it works great keeping the hair moisturized. I've never used it on my hair though, only on my human hair wigs.
Beth S.
Rosemount, MN
I have thick, coarse hair. My ends can get a tad dry, this helps keep my hair shiny and strong. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Phoebe T.
I love this stuff. It helps my hair grow fast and keeps fly aways and frizzy hairs in place. Its great to make thick hair nore managable
Angelina N.
Harrisburg, PA
Totally obsessed with this product. Great smell leaves my hair smelling so fresh! Also takes away my damaged hair in a matter of seconds.
Janay F.
Waldorf , MD
Smells amazing...you only need a little drop... works better if used before blow drying and after styling. A little pricey but worth it.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I wasent q fan of this it left my hair feeling and looking greasy after only applying the littlest bit so that's why I don't care for it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora