BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shonda C.
Great for making hair silky and soft! Great for guys to use when growing out there hair, definitely helps with tangles as well ! Great scent
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
AMAZING! From the scent to feel. I have curly frizzy hair and this stuff works wonders. A little goes a long way so don't need to use a lot.
Olivia A.
Only rating this a 3 star because it's so expensive! If you're able to get someone to get it for you from a licensed store it's much cheaper!
Magen G.
enterprise
Love love love love this product it keeps my hair so soft and smooth with no frizz what so ever and did I mention I have super curly hair!!!
Jennifer O.
I'm a big fan of any hair oil for the dry hair and argan oil in Moroccan oil helps my hair the most. It keeps my hair very moist and hydrated
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this at Ulta and it's SO GOOD, I'm going to get one when I finish my current oil. It left my hair feeling shiny without extra weight.
Cara M.
This stuff is extremely silky and it smells pretty good as well. My hair is fine but thick and this works perfectly on my color treated hair.
Kaia W.
Novi, MI
Makes your hair feel smooth, and long lasting. I really wanna get some more of this product. I really love this product. Daily use it great.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
100 percent hydration. Returns essential oils to the hair without greasing it. Gives a great shine to the hair, keeping it silky and smooth.
Katie Q.
I love this product!!! I use it all the time onow my hair as well as in spa treatments at work for scalp massages would recommend to everyone
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora