BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jennifer U.
Love this oil!! Leaves hair shine Y'all mad snells so amazing!!! A little goes a long way so it lasts fairly well! Great at repairing hair!
Rachael L.
This product felt like it weighed my hair down and required me to wash my hair more often. It didn’t really show me a difference in shine.
crystal j.
1,852 reviews
This is one of my favorote products and brands.It is fairly priced in my area and is great quality i would highly recommend it to anyone!!
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is good for people with thick hair. It does moisturize and heal. If you don't want your hair to be weighed down, just use a tiny bit.
Dusha J.
My mother and I have been using this oil in our hair routine for years and I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair feeling and looking!
Jocelyn F.
Seattle, Washington
Omg, unos de mis favoritos me encanta y me fascina, te deja el cabello de revista. Suave y sedoso y huele bien bueno
Lo recomiendo al 100%
Crystal Y.
Oh how I love when it's the night to apply my hair oil! My hair feels like silk and the shine is amazing. Plus these affects last for days!
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
That's well is amazing maze amazing I love this brand it smells so beautiful it is beautiful a little on the pricey side but quite amazing
Megan S.
By far my favorite! I've tried everything and nothing compares to this. It really helps with my frizz, flyaways and makes my hair so soft.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I love this stuff. It smells great and moisturizes my hair when I wear it curly. I also use it to smooth out and de frizz second day curls.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora