BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Maria B.
Lexington, NC
I wasn't impressed with the product. I was looking for something to help with split ends and fly aways but instead it made my hair greasy.
jennifer U.
Love this oil!! Leaves hair shine Y'all mad snells so amazing!!! A little goes a long way so it lasts fairly well! Great at repairing hair!
Zarielle A.
Omg this works so great! It helps with moisture and stimulates growth! Please get this product especially if you have natural hair and want to stop dryness and promote growth and softness! Perfect for the winter and Christmas time!
Dusha J.
My mother and I have been using this oil in our hair routine for years and I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair feeling and looking!
Kaylie D.
It is a very good hair oil but it is also very pricy. This is the perfect morning oil (something I can use before styling not before sleep)
Danielle B.
I use this everyday to keep my hair nourished & soft, plus it smells wonderful! I also have several other Moroccan oil products.
amber g.
Lakeville, MN
Expensive but worth every penny and it will last a long time . you don't need much a little goes a long way. and your hair will look great
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
I use this product every time I blow dry my hair. Only a little on the ends, that's all you need. Helps with flyaways and smells so exotic.
Christy W.
Orange Park, FL
This smells so good! Does not weigh my hair down (I have fine hair) and makes my hair feel silky. A little on the pricey side but worth it.
Joohyun H.
This product turned my haylike bleached hair into normal hair. It is very pricey so I would only buy it if your hair is in desperate need.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora