BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Talia R.
Las Vegas, NV
This serum is awesome! It makes my hair look soft and shiny. It doesn't leave it too shiny. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it!
Shania S.
Conway, SC
YESSS!!!! This is the Best stuff ever I use it on my hair and after it feels so soft I will always keep this stuff in my house, works great!
Marielis T.
I love thos product I use it all the time I think everyone should use is and I also think the at the price of this probect is also good
Kace K.
Gainesville
Too oily for my hair, it weighed it down and looked like it wasn't clean. It helped with the frizz but I didn't love the way my hair looked.
Gabriela C.
Houston , TX
I think it works really well but I find it a little bit pricey, smells amazing, gets rid of frizz but many others can do the job for cheaper
Gina M.
Fort Collins, CO
Small product that packs a punch. A dot of this will make my whole head of hair shine and help control frizz and the appearance of split ends
Bree L.
N Hollywood, CA
Great fragrance! Really great for repair as well as shine. I use it before heat styling and after. It's a little pricey but worth the money.
Jamie (.
Everett, WA
I put this on the ends of my hair before I blow dry. It leaves it soft, smelling good, and I think it speeds up the drying process a little.
Danielle B.
I use this everyday to keep my hair nourished & soft, plus it smells wonderful! I also have several other Moroccan oil products.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora