BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gina M.
Fort Collins, CO
Small product that packs a punch. A dot of this will make my whole head of hair shine and help control frizz and the appearance of split ends
Nicole R.
This is a fantastic solution for heat treatment! I apply this to my hair before straightening. It leaves a great smell and silky smooth hair!
Talia R.
Las Vegas, NV
This serum is awesome! It makes my hair look soft and shiny. It doesn't leave it too shiny. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it!
Jully M.
New Castle, DE
It’s my number one rescue. Always works great, same results in winter and summer. I feel that my hair protected and alive with this product.
Marielis T.
I love thos product I use it all the time I think everyone should use is and I also think the at the price of this probect is also good
Nafas G.
Alexandria , VA
Love this product. Perfect for fine thin or thick hair . It will leave ur hair silky amp hand smelling fresh . Definitely buying this again .
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
100 percent hydration. Returns essential oils to the hair without greasing it. Gives a great shine to the hair, keeping it silky and smooth.
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
I love moroccanoil’s stuff, it leaves my hair really soft and shiny. Even though it’s a little bit pricey but it’s totally worth your money.
KASEY S.
Amazing stuff. Don't have to use a lot to get the desired anti-frizz effect. Smells decent. You won't get a headache from smelling it all day
Imelda C.
I love it!!
Love how how it leaves my hair.., give ms me that softness  my hair it needs... Better that other ones I’ve tried.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora