BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this at Ulta and it's SO GOOD, I'm going to get one when I finish my current oil. It left my hair feeling shiny without extra weight.
Michelle P.
Gray lightweight oil with no nasty smell or sticky residue left behind. Great for all hair types and it really does give shine and moisture.
Julia H.
Love this stuff. don't put it in your roots though especially if you gave greasy hair! I put it in the ends when i get out of the shower.
Jessica W.
Temple City, CA
This is my game changing product. I've been looking for hair oil treatment and this is the best I've used so far. Holy grail product for me 😊
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
The scent is amazing and the light weight hydration is legendary. So much better than the alternative brand, hydrates with out weighing down.
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
Didn’t really like the smell of it and didn’t want it in my hair. Gave it to my sister And she said it made her hair looking nice and healthy
Haylie H.
Jacksonville Florida
This is a good product! It don't smell to bad. And don't look to bad on your hair. I've only tried a small sample size it was amazing to me.
Nafas G.
Alexandria , VA
Love this product. Perfect for fine thin or thick hair . It will leave ur hair silky amp hand smelling fresh . Definitely buying this again .
Blanca G.
Orlando, FL
I love to ise this product on my hair when my curls tend to react to humidity and weather change. It instantly tames and gives my hair shine.
Morgan W.
Monroeville, OH
Made me hair feel so much more healthy! Didn't leave a greasy feeling! I don't use all the time but it's a sure fix for dry and damaged hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora