BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katie Q.
I love this product!!! I use it all the time onow my hair as well as in spa treatments at work for scalp massages would recommend to everyone
hannah h.
Dallas
Makes my hair super soft but be careful at how much you use - it can make my hair look greasy if I use too much. Keeps my hair silky all day!
Julia H.
Love this stuff. don't put it in your roots though especially if you gave greasy hair! I put it in the ends when i get out of the shower.
María F.
Atlanta
Good product, but I am using less oil products on my hair due to my type of hair. The product make your hair shinning, and smells delicious.
Payton S.
Fishers, IN
Cannot give enough stars for this treatment. My hair feels phenomenal with it. Love the scent and though it's expensive, it's worth it to me.
Carmen S.
Naperville, IL
Leaves the hair very soft with a good smell, the price is decent not too too bad. Its a lot better than some dupes. Overall yes id buy again
Stephanie S.
A little pricy, but a little goes a long way! It's a beautiful scent and leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. I highly recommend.
Brooke A.
This bottle will last forever, you only need a dime size of the product. I love the smell, and the way it makes my hair soft and manageable.
Samantha S.
Patterson
It smells ok not too bad I guess but it's really hard to make sure it's evenly in your hair and you have to be really careful with your roots
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I love hair oils! They make my hair so so silky and shiny!And Morocco oil is very good for your hair! I have super long locks so it's a must.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora