BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kate M.
West Olive
I wish I could give this a million stars, best hair oil ever. Not to heavy and doesn't build up. Helped keep my hair healthy and my curls curly
Ally H.
Garnet Valley
Love the smell!! I always put this in my hair after the shower. It keeps my hair smooth and less frizzy. It also helps with detangling my hair.
Bianca G.
Little Rock , AR
This smells great. I like to use this year around. It's pricey but it's worth it. Be careful not to use to much or your hair will get too oily.
Cynthia C.
Marion, AL
Yes, just yes. Wet, damp, dry, frizz, flyaways, end taming... All things yes. A definite repeat buy and standby product to always have on hand
Sade W.
Love love love this. It is an amazing frizz fighting, heat protecting & shine adding oil. This tiny bottle is perfect for on the go touch ups.
Sandra M.
FPO AP
I love this hair oil. It smells so good and makes my hair shiny and smell good. I don't see any other effect other than that. But I do like it
Adrianna c.
This oil is my favorite. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I also like the mild sent it leaves in my hair. My first recommdation for a hair oil
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this oil. It makes my hair so silky and shiny without being greasy. I have tape-in extensions, and this helps keep them looking healthy.
NadiaNicole N.
Moisturizing and smells amazing! Doesn’t weigh the hair down. Beautiful shine just be careful with fine hair there is a light for thinner hair
Sarah R.
I have used this for years. I apply and small amount to my hands and run through wet hair. It is a light weight oil that keeps my frizz at bay.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.