BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
AMAZING! From the scent to feel. I have curly frizzy hair and this stuff works wonders. A little goes a long way so don't need to use a lot.
This oil helped my hair so much. It gave it shine and helped with the damage done to heat from all the heat. It helped revive splitting ends
Emily H.
I LOVE this product. I only wish it was more reasonably priced. This left my hair shiny and smooth. It didn't weigh down my fine hair either.
Jennifer O.
I'm a big fan of any hair oil for the dry hair and argan oil in Moroccan oil helps my hair the most. It keeps my hair very moist and hydrated
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
i literally been using this product for YEARS!!!! it smells so great and moisturizes my hair and make it feel so supple and rich I LOVE IT!!!
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
All I have to say is just get it. I love it. Nothing is wrong with this product but one thing, and that is that it should be a endless bottle
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
It's just expensive . No matter what size you get it is a lot of money . However, it helps with growth and strength for the hair follicles .
Stephanie N.
Pine Bluff, AR
Love this stuff! The smell is amazing. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. Great product. I would recommend. I like the hairspray too!
Nita F.
This product helps calm down the frizz. I apply it to my damp hair when I blow dry my hair. It leaves my hair soft and helps manage my hair.
Lynae N.
Goodyear, AZ
I thought this was ok. I like to go several days between washes. This made my hair too oily and weighted it down. Works best on thicker hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora