BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaia W.
Novi, MI
Makes your hair feel smooth, and long lasting. I really wanna get some more of this product. I really love this product. Daily use it great.
Chelsea Y.
Abilene, TX
Love this stuff! Great smell and works with my hair so well. My hair feels so silky and adds lots of shine! A bottle lasts for so long too.
Mary Kate P.
Lexington, KY
Love love love! The smell is heavenly. I run this through my towel dried hair after every shower before blow drying for smooth and silky hair
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Love this stuff, hate the smell. The product is expensive and I feel that there are cheaper products that do the same thing and smell better.
Autumn B.
bristol, ct
Everyone need this in their life. It's so nourishing that I even use it on my puppy, and she smells amazing and her coat is super shiny now.
Zunia D.
Hialeah, FL
I am very big on hair and this makes Ur hair smell so good and leaves u with great texture. Love it! Great for blondes who color their hair.
Magen G.
enterprise
Love love love love this product it keeps my hair so soft and smooth with no frizz what so ever and did I mention I have super curly hair!!!
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
one of my favorite new discovered products. i love this because it makes my hair super soft and makes it smell amazing all at the same time.
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
Love this stuff!! Got a sample in ipsy bag and had to go buy full size. It smells so good and tames the fizz with out weighing my hair down.
Jahnye S.
Roseville, MI
I love this hair oil. It is thick and smells great. It is a good moisturizer and helps with the healthy hair journey. Pricey but a must buy
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora