BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angie R.
The best smelling hair oil I could ask for. It's perfect for my dry and damaged ends. I wish it wasn't as expensive since I use so much of it.
Sarah R.
I have used this for years. I apply and small amount to my hands and run through wet hair. It is a light weight oil that keeps my frizz at bay.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Amazing product. My hair is highlighted and can be dry - especially in the Summer. This goes a long way and makes my hair look and smell great!
Amber S.
Have not tried the oil itself, but LOVE the cream. Use it everyday! Makes my hair feel and look great and the smell is just an added bonus!!
Lilliam F.
Leave my hair smooth, soft , eliminate Frizz . It works perfect for all types of hair , since my hair is curly and i tend used Hair dryer often
madi w.
I love this product! It smells so so good and makes my hair shine, especially when I straighten it. And of course, it's chemical free and cheap
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
Smells amazing, doesn't weigh hair down and protects my hair from the sun and surf. I've tried tons of other oils and keep coming back to this.
Tyasia D.
Allentown
The scent is amazing. In love with their packaging. This treatment I will forever be committed to now other one. It leaves my hair silky soft.
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
I love this Moroccan oil!! I have thick, curly hair and it totally smooths and shines it out. Its pretty expensive but it's worth every penny.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this from my hairstylist a couple years ago and it hasn't disappointed honestly it's hard to find and I love it so much I have to stock up!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora