BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
elida r.
Oh I have been using this for over 12 years and I have not found anythi g like it yet. I have tried others but none seem to be as good as this
Lolo V.
Fairfax, VA
I absolutely love this product. I had really bad damage hair bot know after I used this product my hair changed there is one year I’m using it
Hallie G.
LOVE this oil. I have curly hair and it give my curls a nice shine and also moisturizes them. Its kind of pricey, but for sure worth the money.
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Love this stuff! Don't need much to go a long way so it lasts forever! So the price for how long it lasts is very cost effective! Smells great!
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
I love everything about Morrocanoil! From way it makes my hair feel to the smell is heavenly! The pump allows just the right amount of product!
Tyasia D.
Allentown
The scent is amazing. In love with their packaging. This treatment I will forever be committed to now other one. It leaves my hair silky soft.
Angie R.
The best smelling hair oil I could ask for. It's perfect for my dry and damaged ends. I wish it wasn't as expensive since I use so much of it.
Ally H.
Garnet Valley
Love the smell!! I always put this in my hair after the shower. It keeps my hair smooth and less frizzy. It also helps with detangling my hair.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Amazing product. My hair is highlighted and can be dry - especially in the Summer. This goes a long way and makes my hair look and smell great!
Amber S.
Have not tried the oil itself, but LOVE the cream. Use it everyday! Makes my hair feel and look great and the smell is just an added bonus!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora