BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Heidi S.
Moroccan oil is great for my swimmers dry ends. I use once a week and her hair looks great. A little goes a long way and the smell is Amazing!
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great oil! It doesn't leave your hair greasy, and it does not smell weird at all. I love this and use it often to moisturize my hair.
Michelle D.
Myrtle beach, SC
Love this product soooo much! It keeps my hair so smooth and smells delicious as well. only downfall is its a bit pricey for the size you get.
Bianca G.
Little Rock , AR
This smells great. I like to use this year around. It's pricey but it's worth it. Be careful not to use to much or your hair will get too oily.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I got this in my ipsy bag and ever since then I love using it . It leaves my hair smelling amazing and very soft ! Very long lasting as well !
Kate M.
West Olive
I wish I could give this a million stars, best hair oil ever. Not to heavy and doesn't build up. Helped keep my hair healthy and my curls curly
Kaylee K.
Orange city, FL
Used once and it did an amazing job would definitely use again but maybe in the long run it has a weird scent to it but it's still great to use
Samantha M.
Chicago , IL
Love this product. I have damaged bleached hair and this oil helps bring it back to life. I also use it after I’ve styled to tame mr flyaways.
Shawna M.
Bridgeton
Really liked this product... My hair is very dry and has split ends and, this really seemed to help my hair out a lot... Was happy with it....
Sade W.
Love love love this. It is an amazing frizz fighting, heat protecting & shine adding oil. This tiny bottle is perfect for on the go touch ups.
Enes y.
Is this item easy to use ?
Leah V.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Does this weigh down your hair?
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
I have very fine hair so oils tend to make it look greasy. Does this product give that look also?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
Does this work well for people with a lot of dead/dry hair?
Alex K.
Is this a leave in treatment or just for after shower?

Sephora