BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I got this in my ipsy bag and ever since then I love using it . It leaves my hair smelling amazing and very soft ! Very long lasting as well !
Bianca P.
Louisville, KY
I have curly, frizzy hair and this stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. You only need the tiniest little drop to turn your frizz to fabulous.
Kate B.
Altoona, WI
I usually use just a small amount and rub it on the ends of my hair after I straighten or curl it, it really helps control any fizz or dry hair
Sandra M.
FPO AP
I love this hair oil. It smells so good and makes my hair shiny and smell good. I don't see any other effect other than that. But I do like it
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I love my Moroccan oil. I've used all kinds of things on and off but this is the one hair product I always come back to. Plus it smells great!
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
Love this stuff! Don't need much to go a long way so it lasts forever! So the price for how long it lasts is very cost effective! Smells great!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
keeps hair feeling soft, smells great, doesnt leave hair looking greasy, i have the "light" and it doesn't stain or color my light blonde hair
Amber S.
Have not tried the oil itself, but LOVE the cream. Use it everyday! Makes my hair feel and look great and the smell is just an added bonus!!
Adriana B.
Edwardsville, PA
Can’t really used due to oily hair but my boyfriend is growing out his hair & he swears by this. It’s perfect for dry chemically treated hair.
Blair M.
King, NC
It makes my hair strong and healthy. It is a little expensive but in my opinion is well worth the price. I absolutely love this hair treatment!
Ashley W.
Does this leave a film in your hair or feel greasy?
Taylor Q.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I can never find this stuff! Where's the best place to get it the cheapest?
Lucia M.
Elk Grove, CA
Does this work with all hair textures? Or is it better for a particular hair texture?
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
My hair is do dry and looks dead. What would you recommend me do to it to get the soft silky look again?
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
Would this product work on all types of hair even if dyed ? And how would u use this how good is it ? What would it do to your hair ?

Sephora