BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bianca P.
Louisville, KY
I have curly, frizzy hair and this stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. You only need the tiniest little drop to turn your frizz to fabulous.
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Love love love. Smells great. Smooths my hair without making it greasy at all. I use it after the shower and when styling. I love this product
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this product because it cures my hair and helps it grow longer, but it isn't too oily like many other hair oils! Great for everyday use!
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I got this in my ipsy bag and ever since then I love using it . It leaves my hair smelling amazing and very soft ! Very long lasting as well !
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
I use this before straightening my hair, it hydrates and protects! Be careful though, a little goes a long way and it can get greasy quickly!
Shawna M.
Bridgeton
Really liked this product... My hair is very dry and has split ends and, this really seemed to help my hair out a lot... Was happy with it....
Lolo V.
Fairfax, VA
I absolutely love this product. I had really bad damage hair bot know after I used this product my hair changed there is one year I’m using it
Savanna N.
Obsessed! I use this along with an oil spray they also make! It repairs all my damage from bleach and it makes my hair so shiny and manageable!
madi w.
I love this product! It smells so so good and makes my hair shine, especially when I straighten it. And of course, it's chemical free and cheap
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
This wasn't my favorite oil. I have stick-straight hair and use just a little on the ends. This formula is just a little too heavy for my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora