BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amanda A.
Alabaster, AL
I love this product. It smells so good and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. The whole line of products is awesome. Its worth every penny.
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
Received as a gift and fell in love with it! Will definitely buy in the future. Made my hair soft and not oily or wet looking which is a plus.
Jennifer P.
I’m obsessed with how this smells. I run It though my hair then wipe what’s leftover into my skin. I love love how It smells and how It feel s
Becky B.
Cedar Falls, IA
I use this to treat the tips of my damaged, color treated hair. I put it in right before I blow dry, it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
Hands down THE best treatment for your hair. Smells great. Leaves hair soft and protected consistently. One product I refuse to do without!!!!
Sade W.
Love love love this. It is an amazing frizz fighting, heat protecting & shine adding oil. This tiny bottle is perfect for on the go touch ups.
Alexis S.
This is really good if you have curly hair and it taimes your curles while moisturizing its a little bit expencive but itstitaly worth th money
NadiaNicole N.
Moisturizing and smells amazing! Doesn’t weigh the hair down. Beautiful shine just be careful with fine hair there is a light for thinner hair
alissa s.
Cleburne, TX
The smell is great but that was about it. I did not notice any positive change in my hair quality. If anything my hair was more tangled.
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Liquid crack! Do not put it on your roots though.. it is oil. But makes the ends of my hair feel amazing considering all the damage i do to it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora