BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Love this product. I have damaged bleached hair and this oil helps bring it back to life. I also use it after I’ve styled to tame mr flyaways.
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Love love love. Smells great. Smooths my hair without making it greasy at all. I use it after the shower and when styling. I love this product
Amber G.
Omg I love this stuff soo much! I use it every day and it is amazing! It helps adding shine to my hair and styling it. Also smells really good!
Shawna M.
Bridgeton
Really liked this product... My hair is very dry and has split ends and, this really seemed to help my hair out a lot... Was happy with it....
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Moroccan oil treatment is amazing for my hair! it does it so much good I will always make sure to at least use an oil treatment 1-2 x a year!♡
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I got this in my ipsy bag and ever since then I love using it . It leaves my hair smelling amazing and very soft ! Very long lasting as well !
Brooke H.
I love a good oil for my hair. Helps to keep it healthy and shiny. This oil has got the job done perfectly. I am very happy with this product.
Savanna N.
Obsessed! I use this along with an oil spray they also make! It repairs all my damage from bleach and it makes my hair so shiny and manageable!
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product. Great for curly / dry hair. I use it when my hair is wet after showering. I can tell a difference in my split ends for sure!
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
This wasn't my favorite oil. I have stick-straight hair and use just a little on the ends. This formula is just a little too heavy for my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora