BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley D.
Forest Lake, MN
I like how this stuff smells but I do think that sometimes it can leave my hair greasy faster after washing even if I apply it to my ends first.
Lilian C.
Round Rock, TX
This oil is just awesome and the best that have use ever. I love the smeel my hair get strong immediately and like I have a layer of protection.
Felicity J.
Los Angeles , CA
Smells great, perfect for bleached hair AND cruelty free! I'm always looking for great products for platinum blonde hair and this is at the top!
Michell T.
coatesville
Good Hair Treatment my friend bought it for me after i got highlights and told her my hair felt really damaged & i will continue to buy! loved it
Erin J.
My all time favorite hair oil. A quarter size thru long damp hair is all you need. Helps with frizz and makes your hair shine and feel like silk.
Amber L.
Best stuff ever ! Don't miss out you'll be satisfied. It'll make your hair glow. I promise you won't disappointed, your hair will look flawless.
Crystal L.
Shiny,beautiful hair. Don't need to use alot. A little does a long way. Meijer has awesome deals and you can use coupons on top of sale items.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
This really helps keep my hair tamed. It has a light version that i prefer but will use either because its that good! Helps with damage as well
Bianca P.
Louisville, KY
I have curly, frizzy hair and this stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. You only need the tiniest little drop to turn your frizz to fabulous.
Heidi S.
Moroccan oil is great for my swimmers dry ends. I use once a week and her hair looks great. A little goes a long way and the smell is Amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora