BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Keeleigh H.
Sumrall, MS
Love love love love this treatment!!! Leaves hair extremely soft and smooth!! My hair is now so shiny because of this product and I looooove it!
Mari G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite hair product it smell so good! Keep my hair shinny and leaving my hair feeling great need more of this product asap!!
Chrissy J.
Monee, IL
was a little heavy but hydrated my ends really well. kind of made my hair stringy but it kept my ends soft and i didn’t experience any splitting.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
This is such a great hair oil! I use a little on my ends and it never makes my hair look greasy! Not to mention the smell of the oil is amazing!
Kimberly L.
The Moroccan oil smells great and seems like a great add to my hair however I haven't noticed any difference in texture or styling after using it
dawn R.
Riverview, MI
I have very thick and curly hair and even when it's healthy,it can look dull. This oil makes my hair look healthy and shines and it smells GREAT!
Amber S.
Matteson, IL
Never to be underestimated!! This is my secret to healthy hair. I do wish it wasn't so expensive. Therefore, I only purchase once every 2 years.
Angela W.
Memphis, TN
It does exactly what I wanted. My hair is so dry and over processed!! This makes my hair feel soft and manageable again. Pricey but worth it!!!
Kelsea M.
The best treatment oil! Doesn’t make your hair heavy and it takes frizz and fly always. I always put this in my hair first before I blow it out.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
Awesome product. Only used once when I went to the salon but we used to sell a ton of it at the salon I worked at. So many people raved about it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora