BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jordan S.
Danville , VA
This serum is a bit heavier than others I have used but I still love it! Smells so good and smooths my hair especially after coloring. I have processed blonde hair and it seals my color and protects from heat damage.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
The smell is to die for, it is weightless, and leaves my hair so soft. I am blonde and have never needed to use their light version. It also doesn't get in the way of styling or weigh my hair down. Love this product!
Laylani G.
Cranston
Is very hydrating and nourishing. Leaves hair very soft. It is on the pricey side. Leaves more moisture than most oils. It last all day long. Can always touch up when needed. I️ would definitely repurchase this item.
Maria H.
Chicago , IL
This is part of my weekend routine before I wash my hair. I leave it for 10-20 minuts and then I washed my hair. I have been receiving compliments about how shiny and smooth my hair looks and I’m really happy about it
Angel J.
Nicholasville
I love using this product. My hair is dry and this oil adds some much needed moisture. I color my hair and this process adds a nice texture to my hair. This oil is better than others because it is not heavy on the hair. I would definitely buy again.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This treatment leaves hair silky and smooth and you don’t need a ton of product. The smoothness is long lasting and it smells tropical. I think this brand is better than many alternatives, I would recommend to others.
Nicole P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the serum, makes my hair look shiny without leaving it greasy and it feels good on the hair, especially after I apply dry shampoo. I just wish the bottle came in a spray form cause it’s messy and I tend to pick up too much product.
Claire B.
Not the biggest fan. Was sorta pricey and didn't do anything amazing for my hair. I enjoyed using the product. It wouldn't repurchased because there are definitely better alternatives some of which are even cheaper.
Lozan A.
Dalton, GA
I seriously cannot say wbough good things about this miracle in a bottle!! Let me just start by saying that I have always struggled with my hair, it’s frizzy and wavy, so I’ve always had to gamble and hope that it looks decent when I wake up. For years I had been looking for a product that I could use that would make my hair less frizzy and just look healthier. I found this while randomly browsing around on Sephora’s site and I LOVE IT!! It’s a very oily and sticky consistency, and you only need a small amount the size of a dime. I like to rub both of my hands together, start by applying it to the ends of my hair because they’re really dry and then the leftover amount I’ll run through the rest of my hair. This stuff seriously makes my hair look and feel amazing, I air dry, wake up the next morning and my hair is soft, not frizzy, and full of life. One of the things I love most about it is that it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy like other serums. Plus it smells amazing! Seriously this stuff is a god send!
Sydney A.
This is a great oil to use before blow dying my hair. I have thick textured hair and it was dries it very well. The best thing to do is for me to mix it with another cream products or put it on after other products
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora