BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Teddie A.
Spring, TX
I use it every single time I wash my hair and it has saved my ends tremendously. I recommend it to anyone. It works with my fine hair very well.
Taya S.
I received a sample of this from Beauty Brands and was very happy! This is so good for any hair just to get some natural oils back into the scalp
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
Makes your hair so soft and shiny smells great and repairs damage.my hair is over processed and this has helped bring it back to a healthy state
Sydney H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the smell it just makes your hair so soft as well. It's also so healthy for your hair! Especially after going in the ocean, lake, or pool!
Heather V.
Keeps my hair hydrated and smooth! A good hair serum doesn't get your hair too oily looking but keeps it from looking dry and damaged. Love this!
julie p.
New haven Ct
This product works wonders on my hair. I color and get highlights so this totally nourishes my hair. Use a little because it does go a long way.
Mari G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite hair product it smell so good! Keep my hair shinny and leaving my hair feeling great need more of this product asap!!
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
Love the shine but there is a fine line between shine and greasy. You need to use only a drop. Helps with flyaways, frizz and smooths split ends.
Tori M.
San Antonio, TX
The BEST. I put just a tiny drop on damp hair and whether I style it or leave it, my hair is SO SO SO soft and smells Amazing. My favorite serum.
Elizabeth B.
350 schultz heights middlesboro ky
Amazing in a bottle smells fabulous good for hair and skin. if you haven't tried this you are missing out. just don't apply close to your roots!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora