BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I cannot go a day without using this oil. My hair is dry and dull. This product gives me moisture and a nice shine. I ask for this every christmas!
Gail B.
I've never used the oil but I love the rehydrating cream. Not only does it make my hair feel amazing but it smells awesome. Definitely a winner !!
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Love the softness my hair has after using this product! No oily aftermath! It is on the pricey side but well worth it especially for colored hair.
Colleen H.
Arcadia, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I also use the hair oil from them after I blowdry! This makes my super long hair easy to brush and stay silky smooth!
Dagmar M.
I have natural wavy hair. With this, I mean some frizzy hair that need this product to tame them. It smells amazing and leaves your hair very soft.
Gail N.
Milledgeville, GA
I have fine hair and Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment gives me a sleek shiny finish with no fly aways and moiture and a healthy feel with no breakage.
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
Love love love this for he ends of my hair. Makes it so shiny, soft and not frizzy! It’s smooth and you only need a little bit so it lasts forever
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Great product. It smells pleasing and is priced well. The product goes on smooth and doesn't make my hair greasy. It does what it is supposed to.
Stephanie S.
I bought this product when I went to do my hair and it works amazing. I put it right before I blow-dry my hair and Leaves my hair nice and soft.
Ashley S.
I love using this on the ends of my hair! I've been using this for 5 years, and I love it! I even like to put some in my shampoo and conditioner!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora