BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
lisa t.
I love Moroccan oil products, my hair dresser used thus on my hair and I love it! My hair feels so soft and shiny would definitely recommend this.
Ramauri M.
Very great product! did wonders to my hair and keeps it from getting too frizzy in the summer! But if you put too much in your hair will get oily!
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is so amazing, I won't buy anything else. Not only is it effective but it helps even the most damaged hair soft again. Worth every penny
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice that this product can be used on any hair texture. I apply it when wet or dry and my scalp and hair eats it right up, without it feeling oily.
Sandra A.
Los angeles
I like this one just as much as i bought it the first time but im willing to give other brands a try because i know there is better ones out there
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I cannot go a day without using this oil. My hair is dry and dull. This product gives me moisture and a nice shine. I ask for this every christmas!
Nathalia K.
Phoenix
I love what Moroccan oil does to my hair. I feel soft and healthy after using it. It's one of my go-to when my hair is dry and needs a little boost
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
I have long think frizzy hair, and this oil leaves it feeling and smelling great, I apply it after washing my hair to help untangle my long locks.
Jenna L.
San Pedro , CA
The Best hair oil treatment on the market. I use it on my wet, damp or dry hair!! Battles frizz and keeps my hair hydrated without leaving it oily.
Rachel M.
This product saves my hair. I have to use it sparingly because I have fine hair, but it helps keep my hair nourished and the flyways to a minimum.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora