BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha W.
Cincinnati
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! I love the way this makes my hair feel before and after using heat tools. It smells amazing too!!!!
Candy M.
Smells amazing ! Use sparingly on wet or dry hair . Tip: I purchased the travel size as well and just refill as this is my essential hair product.
Stefani G.
I’ve been using Moroccan Oil as long as I can remember! It restores your hair, fixes the damages, your hair will look silly, healthy and Beautiful
Sandy S.
Omg i love these ! Made my hair feel so much better I would only use a quarter size for my whole head i honesly love this! Helped my hair so much!!
Ashley K.
One of yhe brands i use at my salon love love the results. And has so many uses can mix into hair color or bleach to condition hair while coloring.
Rachel M.
This product saves my hair. I have to use it sparingly because I have fine hair, but it helps keep my hair nourished and the flyways to a minimum.
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
Fabulous for frizz, heat protecting, end damage repair...everything. love this product and for once the scent isn't horrible like many other oils.
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice that this product can be used on any hair texture. I apply it when wet or dry and my scalp and hair eats it right up, without it feeling oily.
Katie W.
Roswell, GA
I absolutely love this! It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. I use it after I’ve styled my hair and throughout the day for shine and softness
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I cannot go a day without using this oil. My hair is dry and dull. This product gives me moisture and a nice shine. I ask for this every christmas!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora