BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kimberly Y.
fair oaks, CA
[product:moroccanoil-moisture-&-shine-travel-kit-fleur-de-rose] I love that oil so.much I've only used it a few times but.my hair is like brand new
member-bbd17
I used to perm my hair and it would kill it but this really renewed my hair and now I feel confident about may hair and it's never looked healthier
Sandy S.
Omg i love these ! Made my hair feel so much better I would only use a quarter size for my whole head i honesly love this! Helped my hair so much!!
lisa t.
I love Moroccan oil products, my hair dresser used thus on my hair and I love it! My hair feels so soft and shiny would definitely recommend this.
Alicia F.
The Colony, TX
Absolutely love this product! The smell is amazing and I love how it takes all my flyaways, makes my hair shiny, yet doesn't weigh it down at all.
Nichole D.
Prairieville, LA
I haven't found a product I don't like in this line. The smell was very pleasant and the oil was not too heavy. I have thin hair and had no issues.
Candy O.
Columbus , OH
I love this oil and I have been using it everyday for years. After I bleached my hair I noticed it was dry and brittle and this oil saved my hair.
Veronica C.
I use this oil everyday . It keeps my hair soft and from fizzing up. I have natually curly hair and it is usually dry. This oil keeps it in check.
Candy M.
Smells amazing ! Use sparingly on wet or dry hair . Tip: I purchased the travel size as well and just refill as this is my essential hair product.
Jenna L.
San pedro , CA
The Best hair oil treatment on the market. I use it on my wet, damp or dry hair!! Battles frizz and keeps my hair hydrated without leaving it oily.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora