BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Oh god what would I do without this stuff? In the winter my hair gets beyond dry. This is my go to. Decent price and great smell all bonus points.
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
I either use this for frizz or for treatment. Works well. The price is ok. I usually get a smaller bottle though. Couldn’t find one In the searches
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
Love love love this for he ends of my hair. Makes it so shiny, soft and not frizzy! It’s smooth and you only need a little bit so it lasts forever
Katie H.
The most obsessed I've been with a tiny bottle of hair product, use constantly but a little goes a long way. Love the smell and effect on my hair.
Gail N.
Milledgeville, GA
I have fine hair and Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment gives me a sleek shiny finish with no fly aways and moiture and a healthy feel with no breakage.
Jacquelynn S.
Gravette, AR
I love the feeling, smell and protection these products provide for my hair. They are great if you ever plan to take any kind of heat to your hair
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love this Oil! I use this right of the shower and it leaves my hair incredible when it is dry! Ever since I tried it once i must have it always.
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Es un producto que regenera las puntas del cabello maltratado. Es excelente, me ha ayudado a no tener que cortarme mi cabello y que crezca mas sano
Colleen H.
Arcadia, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I also use the hair oil from them after I blowdry! This makes my super long hair easy to brush and stay silky smooth!
Mikeala G.
W Hollywood, CA
Gives my hair great shine and lessens the frizz. Its not super heavy and doesnt make my hair too oily like others. I would use it almost everyday.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora