BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product smells great and does wonders for my frizzy hair. Docked one star cuz it’s hella expensive and a little thick for my liking. I wish they made a “light” version. As tempting as it is, don’t apply to roots, trust me!
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a wonderful oil and great for more course hair. I️ found it to be a little heavy for by medium textured wavy hair. A little goes a long way. Would recommend for course or dry hair.
Christine G.
columbia
I used this products faithfully on my clients when i was in hair school , very good for texture hair . The moisture that it infused in my clients hair was absolutely AMAZING 😍 i still purchase this product to this day !
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Moroccan oil is a staple. I use it on my hair and rub the residue into my cuticles to prevent drying. It gives your hair natural shine and it smells so good. It’s a mix of perfume/natural/earthy smells (in a good way)!
Kyesha G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love oils that don’t weigh my hair down and this is definitely one of them. I love the smell and consistency of this oil. I use it on my wet hair and as a shine boost on dry hair. I can use it on my hair daily and it never looks oily.
Valeria C.
Brooklyn
It’s been so long I couldn’t find it in the store around my area, but I definitely would order online, it worked so fantastic with my hair it made it the softest it had ever been, aside from how great it smells as well
Carly G.
Charlotte
This is the best product for daily use. I use it when my hair is wet, when it’s dry, to straighten it, to curl it, literally anything. It smells amazing and is all natural. It doesn’t make your hair feel greasy either!
Hailey W.
greenville
I absolutely love this product. I have used it on my clients in the salon and also use it at home. The smell of this product is amazing. It is great for all hair types and is not to heavy. I recommend this to everyone!
Maria H.
Chicago , IL
This is part of my weekend routine before I wash my hair. I leave it for 10-20 minuts and then I washed my hair. I have been receiving compliments about how shiny and smooth my hair looks and I’m really happy about it
Laylani G.
Cranston
Is very hydrating and nourishing. Leaves hair very soft. It is on the pricey side. Leaves more moisture than most oils. It last all day long. Can always touch up when needed. I️ would definitely repurchase this item.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora