BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Works very well and doesn't have a greasy film on your hair after you apply it. I will continue to buy this product because it works very well.
Allison A.
I used this as a sample for a few weeks. I thought this was a good leave in treatment, but the price was too steep for me to purchase the full size.
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
I love using this in my hair after getting out of the shower. It has really helped with the texture and and keeping it nice and tamed during humidity
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
This stuff is killer awesome. I have extremely dry hair and skin and this really helps to combat that without overdoing it in the greasy department!
Bianca H.
Hull
Good product not my favourite thought makes hair a little geeesy would of excepted better. Wouldn't recommend  thought it was over priced
Shannon B.
Love this product it penetrates my hair and nourish my scalp. The product leaves my hair soft and manageable not mention the shine and glossy finish
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love this Oil! I use this right of the shower and it leaves my hair incredible when it is dry! Ever since I tried it once i must have it always.
Stephanie G.
Grand Forks
Holy grail i have color treated hair and is damaged to be honest i love it so much but my only thing is makes my scalp a bit itchy i dont know why.
Colleen H.
Arcadia, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I also use the hair oil from them after I blowdry! This makes my super long hair easy to brush and stay silky smooth!
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
I either use this for frizz or for treatment. Works well. The price is ok. I usually get a smaller bottle though. Couldn’t find one In the searches
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora