BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Karen C.
SALINE, MI
Moroccan Oil is great. I have used other products, but I seem to come back to this one. It does a great job smoothing my hair and it smells fantastic!
Hanna L.
I have natural
Curly hair that dries out with over product use. I use Moroccan oil hair treatments about once every 3 months to keep my hair silky soft
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I love this stuff! Always makes my hair so much better! Soft, shiny and volumous! Plus it's very easy to use! Will definitely buy again in the future!
Naida M.
I have used this before everyday. My hair did get a lot softer and looked a lot more shiny and healthy of course. I just don't like the prices for it.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Can’t live without this stuff totally changed my hair. Go get this it will make your frizz go away and make your hair so much more soft and manageable
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great hair treatment oil. Makes your hair feel very soft and gives it a little bit of volume. Smells very great, highly recommend using moroccan oils.
Rachel H.
United states
Smells amazing works like a dream the only downside to this product is that it is pricey so you lose one star for that but it works and it smells good
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
I’ve been using this product for years. It does a great job of keeping moisture in your hair, reducing frizz, and doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily.
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
My mom introduced me to this a few years ago, and now it's a staple. It makes your hair so silky smooth! Which is great for my super wavy flyaway days.
Miguel q.
Just the enough amount of shine. Love the fact that it doesn't leave my hair looking like I just dipped my head in oil, but it still gives it a shine,
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora