BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Koya B.
Louisville, KY
A little goes a long way with this product!

I have natural curly hair, and I use this oil for shine. It keeps my hair shiny, and it smells great!
Lindy-Shannon W.
Old Town, FL
Got a trial bottle from ipsy and absolutely love it. It convinced me to buy my own actual sized bottle of it. Great price and definitely recommended
Melissa D.
Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling great! I just have to careful to only use a small amount and avoid my roots so I don't end up looking greasy
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
I'm a fan of this serum. It keep my curls soft and hydrated. The only thing I don't like is the smell but at least I know there's no added perfumes!
Sarah F.
I absolutely love this! Every time I go to the supply store several friends are always asking me to pick them up a bottle!! I definitely recommend!!
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
Love this product! I have tried many serums and this is the only one I have truly liked. It makes my hair soft and smooth without leaving it greasy.
Barbara M.
Sacramento, Ca
This is my holy grail I have dry frizzy hair and this is the only product that works magic on my hair leaves my hair very shiny without looking oily
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I like using this oil to control my fly always and give my hair some shine but I do feel that it leaves my hair to oily even when I use just a drop.
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
This stuff smells amazing first of all.  I have very oily hair and as long as I don't put it on the top of my hair, my hair stays soft and not greasy.
Marissa G.
Love how this makes my hair feel! I have fine hair and it doesn't make it heavy or weighed down at all like other products I have tried in the past.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora