BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Montana Y.
East Islip , Ny
Smells great, tames frizz and keeps hair from drying out. I don't think this is the BEST oil, but it is good. It's a little pricey for what you get.
Alyssa Kayla J.
I don't notice enough of a difference in my hair to warrant the price. Perhaps it is better as preventative instead of helping once split ends start
Jasmine K.
I love this oil. Its lightweight and hydrating. It helped to add shine to my hair and seal split ends. It also smells good which is definitely a plus
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Always have this stash at home. Such a great product, leaves your hair feeling smooth And silky especially after dry heating your hair. Great brand!
kristen h.
Chandler, AZ
I love this! I use it every time I wash my hair. it makes it so soft and easy to comb my hair out. only need one pump so the bottle lasts a long time.
Tiffanie P.
I love the smell and it leaves my hair very soft. Nice to use every now and then. For me it is expensive though. So it is not something I buy often.
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
This stuff smells amazing first of all.  I have very oily hair and as long as I don't put it on the top of my hair, my hair stays soft and not greasy.
Tricia P.
So light weight. Completely hydrating and it’s smells amazing. It’s the perfect hair oil for all textures. It’s a bit pricey but completely worth it.
Barbara M.
Sacramento, Ca
This is my holy grail I have dry frizzy hair and this is the only product that works magic on my hair leaves my hair very shiny without looking oily
Hailey S.
New York
Love this stuff makes my hair not frizzy and makes it shiny and soft. Recommend this product to people with dry frizzy hair also helped my hair grow!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora