BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cindy C.
Millers Creek
T&is stuff is like magic in a bottle. 3-4 squirts and ?y hair goes from fizzy Ozzy to cool calm shiny beautiful hair. It tames my hair so it can ta(
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
My hair was super damaged, and I was introduce this product by my beauty school teacher. And it's gold, super Light way and makes your hair so soft.
A T.
Hamtramck, MI
I just recently bought this because i just colored my hair. & the salonest said it’s amazing. & so far i love it, & can’t wait to continue using it.
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Always have this stash at home. Such a great product, leaves your hair feeling smooth And silky especially after dry heating your hair. Great brand!
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
Bought this after bleaching my hair to try and put some nutrients back into it, and smooth out the dry brittle ends. Works amazing and smells amazing
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
Love this product! I have tried many serums and this is the only one I have truly liked. It makes my hair soft and smooth without leaving it greasy.
Marissa G.
Love how this makes my hair feel! I have fine hair and it doesn't make it heavy or weighed down at all like other products I have tried in the past.
Lindy-Shannon W.
Old Town, FL
Got a trial bottle from ipsy and absolutely love it. It convinced me to buy my own actual sized bottle of it. Great price and definitely recommended
Jackie I.
Love this hair oil! I load my hair up before bed, braid it down and then shampoo in the morning and my hair feels like literal silk every time! Love!
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
I'm a fan of this serum. It keep my curls soft and hydrated. The only thing I don't like is the smell but at least I know there's no added perfumes!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora