BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kristy H.
Louisville, KY
Smells amazing. I love the way it makes my hair flow and calms the fly always. Use lightly so as to not weigh down the hair if you have porous strands.
Aubs R.
Worked great to detangle wet hair, but left hair sticky once dry. Strong scent, but pleasant. I will use this occasionally to hopefully strengthen hair
I have tried everything on the market and this was recommended by my hair stylist. It is by far the best product for my long hair that tends to be dry.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
A little goes a long way. Too much can make your hair look greasy. I like to use it in my ends only. Smells great. Great for my wavy/straight-ish hair.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
I’ve been using this product for years. It does a great job of keeping moisture in your hair, reducing frizz, and doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily.
Rocio V.
Mill City, OR
Love this Moroccan oil ! Smells great and leaves your hair very soft. Many hair salons use this and I recomend it to anyone , I'm sure you'll love it.
Nikki H.
Des moines, IA
This stuff smells great! I love that it makes my hair feel amazing I also use it in my daughters hair. Depending on where you buy it the price varies.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
Obsessed with this product! Smells amazingggg. I could also tell a major difference in the texture of my hair. Provided much needed moisture and shine
Buffy W.
gives you hair a nice feel, not greasy or oily looking after use. a little high but sometimes you got to pay for what you get. it smells great as well.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
Best frizz control brand ever. It gave my hair so much shine and control. Plus it also smells amazing and lasts for so long. It is a bit pricey though.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora