BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jane O.
Green Camp
This stuff keeps my hair so soft and shiny! I just put it in my hair after I shower, comb it through, then blow dry. After, my hair is silky smooth and the shine lasts literally all day! I recommend this product to everyone!
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
This product makes my rough and course hair feel smooth and smell like I just left the salon. It's a little expensive but you only need to use a tiny bit at a time so it lasts for a really long time. Totally worth the price!
Erika R.
Vestavia, AL
As a hair stylist, I want what's best for my clients' hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is amazing! It has repairing, taming, and shine factors, and although it is an oil it can be used on all hair types if applied properly. Not to mention, that the smell is out of this world!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
This oil is wonderful! I revived a sample and it has done wonders for my hair. It leaves it silky and shiny without being overly heavy. I can wear my style two days in a row or more and it doesn’t get greasy! Smells great!
Tailor D.
Mount Morris
Morrocanoil was given to me in an Ipsy bag, I have very curly hair and a lot of it and this makes it so soft and shiny and beautiful. It smells very nice and even though it was in a small bottle, it lasted quite a while.
Morgan M.
Utahn
Moroccan Oil is my go to! After I get done straightening my hair, my hair needs that extra shine and de-frizz, well Moroccan Oil comes to my rescue! Hasn't let me down yet! Love my oil and the smell is out of this world!
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
Since I color my hair so often it became very dry. I was bleaching every 6 weeks. This product helped my hair stay soft and reduced my split ends! It smells amazing. This is one of the top salon products I use, i love it!
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product smells great and does wonders for my frizzy hair. Docked one star cuz it’s hella expensive and a little thick for my liking. I wish they made a “light” version. As tempting as it is, don’t apply to roots, trust me!
Christy D.
Southbury, CT
My all time favorite! I only wish it wasn’t so expensive; that’s the only reason that I don’t use it every day. My hair gets greasy fast, but I like that this adds shine and smoothing elements without adding more grease
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a wonderful oil and great for more course hair. I️ found it to be a little heavy for by medium textured wavy hair. A little goes a long way. Would recommend for course or dry hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora