BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan oil treatment is amazing for alllll hair types, i believe. It keeps my hair bouncy, soft and light. And all you need is a dime size at a time.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
My FAVORITE oil to use. Totally worth the cost and works wonderfully. I am in love with the smell and always get compliments on my hair when I use it.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Love love love this stuff!!! Yes it's expensive. But it's so worth it. It makes your hair feel great and helps it grow. I so recommend this product!!!
Margaret Anne H.
Philadelphia , PA
Morrocan oil is great! Personally it is too pricey for me so I opt for argan oil, but when I am in the mood to splurge, this Is my go to hair product!
Tanya M.
Mt Juliet, TN
I use this when I want to take a break from conditioner. The smell is amazing. This product makes my hair shine and look flawless. I love this product!
Gracie K.
I love this hair oil. My hair is really fine and brittle due to highlighting it constantly but this hair oil keeps my hair so soft and nourished.
Buffy W.
gives you hair a nice feel, not greasy or oily looking after use. a little high but sometimes you got to pay for what you get. it smells great as well.
Amber B.
Midland , TX
Yes please! My hair gets a bit of shine and smell while using the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment. A little dab will do it and you're off with silky locks!
I have tried everything on the market and this was recommended by my hair stylist. It is by far the best product for my long hair that tends to be dry.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
A little goes a long way. Too much can make your hair look greasy. I like to use it in my ends only. Smells great. Great for my wavy/straight-ish hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora