BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tanya M.
Mt Juliet, TN
I use this when I want to take a break from conditioner. The smell is amazing. This product makes my hair shine and look flawless. I love this product!
Sarah P.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it for everything, hair skin, it's a true wonder product. It feels rich and instantly makes me hair lustrous and my skin shine
Elle B.
I love putting this in my hair right after I wash it. It makes it super smooth (and sometimes makes it straighter). It feels so healthy after I use it.
Rachel H.
United states
Smells amazing works like a dream the only downside to this product is that it is pricey so you lose one star for that but it works and it smells good
Brittany M.
Covington, GA
The best treatment for your hair. I have been using this for 10+ years. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way. I recommend this to all of my clients
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This stuff is magic for my hair! Helps the frizz and fly aways without weighing it down and making me hair greasy or oily. Plus, it smells A-mazing!!!
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
I've use this on many of occasions I love this product and will use it on me and my daughters hair it works well leaveva nice shine and smells amazing
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Can’t live without this stuff totally changed my hair. Go get this it will make your frizz go away and make your hair so much more soft and manageable
Amanda H.
Clover
Not satisfied with this product at all. It left a lot of grease in my hair. I hardly used any oil at all . I feel it's really expensive for the pay off
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
My FAVORITE oil to use. Totally worth the cost and works wonderfully. I am in love with the smell and always get compliments on my hair when I use it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora