BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ariana A.
My absolute favorite hair product! I use it on my curly wet hair, before a blow out and even after I style! My hair is always soft and it doesn't frizz!
Blaine E.
Darlington, SC
I love this oil it's light but still gets the job done! Helps a lot when you straighten your hair often! However it is very pricey for a small bottle :(
Katarzyna I.
Santa Paula
Very good, makes my hair shiny and soft. I love love love the smell! Don't use too much though, like with every oil, too much will turn your hair greasy.
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
One of my fav products. My hair can be dull & lifeless due to damage from hair color & styling products .Moroccan oil is one of my go tos. Use sparingly.
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
Literally cannot get enough of this fragrance! Love to use this oil in my hair and in my body. Does not weigh down my fine hair. Keeps the frizzies away.
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Great for use right before blow drying! It makes my hair feel extremely soft making it easy to manage (I have natural hair) and a little goes a long way.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love this treatment after using this my hair loomed 20 times healthier it was super smooth silky and oh so soft. This product is truly amazing
Poonam P.
Bronx, NY
Amazing product! Works well with all hair types and easy to use. Leaves hair feeling very smooth and silky. Better than most of the hair oils in market.
Sugheiy G.
Hawthorne, CA
This oil helped my split ends. I use after the shower when my hair is wet and it makes my hair feel smooth and healthy. Also, the smell is really lovely!
Itamar R.
Passaic, NJ
I have been using this oil for over 5 years. I have thick, wavy hair which i dye every three to four weeks. This oil makes my hair feel and look amazing.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora