BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love putting this in my hair after I curl it to bring some sleekness back to my hair. Also great for the evenings before bed so I wake up with soft hair
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This stuff is liquid GOLD!!!! It makes my hair soooo healthy, shiny, and beautiful with noooooo oilyness at alllll!!!!!! I highly recommend this product.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I love the scent of this. It is a little pricey so I sometimes have to skip on buying it. I do love it though and it makes my hair feel so soft and silky
Brii D.
Bronx
Love love love love specially when was I have my blonde hair, good value, love this product, long lasting scent love sincerity I Love is super efficient
Anne K.
Would recommend to anyone, who has damaged hair. I use this almost every day and my hair feels so soft and conditioned. Especially great for split ends!!
Madison C.
Love the smell of this oil. It leaves my hair super smooth and keeps the frizz away. Even on rainy days. I use this everyday in my hair and I love it!
Kimm B.
Belfair, WA
This product really keeps my dry hair hydrated and super soft especially after flat ironing. Wonderful fresh fragrance. Highly recommend this product!
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
I use this product every day and will not go without it. Makes hair soft and smooth... my hair is most definitely better for having used this product!
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS
I put this in my hair when it's wet so it dries nice and soft! The smell is nice but not over bearing. This really makes all the difference in my hair!
Rae R.
Queens Village, NY
I remember working retail and one of
My coworker was advised me to use this product so I did and boy when I tell you this was the truth! It was amazing
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora