BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Carolyn C.
Sterrett, AL
Love this stuff! Helps with flyaways and gives dull hair the shine it should have. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I could tell that this product may work for other types of hair but my hair is too oily for this. Oily scalp plus oily treatment equals not good for me.
Katarzyna I.
Santa Paula
Very good, makes my hair shiny and soft. I love love love the smell! Don't use too much though, like with every oil, too much will turn your hair greasy.
Janette S.
South Hadley, MA
I was seriously over due for a hair cut and I used a little bit of my sister's and my hair was so soft, shiny and beautiful! Brought back youthful shine
Amanda T.
Trenton, IL
Great product. Easy to use. Helped repair my over processed fried hair. Also helps with frizz and keeps your hair moist when swimming in chlorine.
Holly S.
This stuff smells great, makes my hair super shiny and soft, and doesn't leave it greasy. I notice that my hair is significantly smoother and frizz free
Lehoa N.
San Francisco, CA
It's great at smoothing your hair before blow drying. I used to love the scent but it's strong so I use another product if I don't want to smell like it!
Rheanna H.
Manchester
This makes my ends feels smooth when I first get out of the shower. It has a really sweet smell too it, it's not too pricey and I would highly recommend.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love this treatment after using this my hair loomed 20 times healthier it was super smooth silky and oh so soft. This product is truly amazing
Yuriana L.
Idaho Falls, ID
One of the best products I have ever used! It smells amazing and it does the job! I love how this leaves your hair! & keeping it healthy is a plus for me
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora