BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love this treatment after using this my hair loomed 20 times healthier it was super smooth silky and oh so soft. This product is truly amazing
Janette S.
South Hadley, MA
I was seriously over due for a hair cut and I used a little bit of my sister's and my hair was so soft, shiny and beautiful! Brought back youthful shine
Ariana A.
My absolute favorite hair product! I use it on my curly wet hair, before a blow out and even after I style! My hair is always soft and it doesn't frizz!
Haleigh P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is AMAZINGGGG. I love this oil. I put it on when my hair is damp and I use it to help detangle. The smell is great. The way it repairs is awesome.
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love putting this in my hair after I curl it to bring some sleekness back to my hair. Also great for the evenings before bed so I wake up with soft hair
Stella M.
This oil is magical...a little goes a long way and it smells so good! This is one of the only oils that effectively nourishes my chemically damaged hair!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This stuff is liquid GOLD!!!! It makes my hair soooo healthy, shiny, and beautiful with noooooo oilyness at alllll!!!!!! I highly recommend this product.
jessica s.
Hockessin, DE
I call this stuff heaven in a bottle, it's perfect. I have frizzy dry hair and it's the only thing that helps. I'm obsessed with the way it smells too.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I love the scent of this. It is a little pricey so I sometimes have to skip on buying it. I do love it though and it makes my hair feel so soft and silky
Amy C.
This product went on really nicely, but I felt it made my hair feel a little dry. I did love the packaging and the smell. It was also super easy to use.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora