BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
My scalp has never felt better uses this stuff. I usually use it when I have hair covered for long period of time to seal extra moisture into to my hair .
Lundyn H.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love love love this! Makes your hair feel so good and soft! This is a go to for sure! I have frizzy hair at the ends and this helps smooth my hair so well!
Maria M.
Fontana, CA
Currently using this, like the light smell, and how it leaves my hair. I don’t like strong odors and this oil smells great! And leaves my hair super soft.
Katie T.
First of all, this smells delicious! It also makes my hair super duper soft but not oily! You only need a little bit to tame your friz and get shiny hair.
Caroline M.
New York
One of the best serums I've used. I love the smell and the way it turns out. Only complaint is that since there isn't a pump too much can come out at once.
Mandy Y.
Although this product is a bit pricey, a little goes a long way. I love how it smells and how it doesn't make my hair oily, but makes it smooth and shiny.
Amber T.
This stuff is freaking awesome. I have very long hair and it made my ends feel really soft. I also have naturally curly hair and helped some with the frizz
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Not crazy about the fragrance of this. It does help with the frizzy hair. I prefer pure argon oil, but in a pinch this is the next best thing for my hair.
Nicole Z.
N Billerica, MA
Love this oil! I use this in my hair wet then blow dry. Helps smooth out my curls. I even use this when I braid my hair to helps with all the little bumps.
Candice J.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! NOT HEAVY ON MY HAIR AND NOT OILY AS LONG AS i DON'T USE TOO MUCH. AS A MATTER A FACT I NEED TO GET SOME MORE. IT SMELLS SO GOOD TOO.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.