BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tailor D.
Mount Morris
Morrocanoil was given to me in an Ipsy bag, I have very curly hair and a lot of it and this makes it so soft and shiny and beautiful. It smells very nice and even though it was in a small bottle, it lasted quite a while.
madison ★.
south windsor
This stuff will make your hair look like it's never been colored!! It makes it so shiny (just don't put too much or it will look greasy). I have curly, coarse hair and it allows me to wear my hair natural without frizz.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Excellent but make sure to use a little! If you add too much it can really make your hair look and feel oily.
The smell is AMAZING and it lasts all day! I wish I had perfume that smelled like it! Works best in wet hair.
Christine G.
columbia
I used this products faithfully on my clients when i was in hair school , very good for texture hair . The moisture that it infused in my clients hair was absolutely AMAZING 😍 i still purchase this product to this day !
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a wonderful oil and great for more course hair. I️ found it to be a little heavy for by medium textured wavy hair. A little goes a long way. Would recommend for course or dry hair.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product smells great and does wonders for my frizzy hair. Docked one star cuz it’s hella expensive and a little thick for my liking. I wish they made a “light” version. As tempting as it is, don’t apply to roots, trust me!
Christy D.
Southbury, CT
My all time favorite! I only wish it wasn’t so expensive; that’s the only reason that I don’t use it every day. My hair gets greasy fast, but I like that this adds shine and smoothing elements without adding more grease
Valeria C.
Brooklyn
It’s been so long I couldn’t find it in the store around my area, but I definitely would order online, it worked so fantastic with my hair it made it the softest it had ever been, aside from how great it smells as well
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Moroccan oil is a staple. I use it on my hair and rub the residue into my cuticles to prevent drying. It gives your hair natural shine and it smells so good. It’s a mix of perfume/natural/earthy smells (in a good way)!
Carly G.
Charlotte
This is the best product for daily use. I use it when my hair is wet, when it’s dry, to straighten it, to curl it, literally anything. It smells amazing and is all natural. It doesn’t make your hair feel greasy either!
Erica A.
Palm Coast, FL
Should I use Moroccan Oil before or after drying my hair?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This product looks delicious! My hair is extremery dry and frizzy. Could this be the miracle I'm looking for?
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original I have dry damaged thick hair. This was recommend. Is it that good? Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
My hair is too dry and i wabt to know if this product is what i need.
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Where can I get it and is this better than Aragon oil ??

Sephora