BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Susan L.
A little goes a long way for this product! I bought this product from Sephora and it works wonder for my frizzy hair. I tried other products, but this makes my hair looks smoother and healthier, especially with all the damage I done to it with my hair color and flat ironing. It makes my hair smoother and silkier.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Frizz Control is a must for all hair prone to frizz, whether natural, dry, curly or straight. It eliminates frizz and controls static at any time. Its weather-resistant properties save your hair in winter (in excessively dry conditions) or in summer (in excessively humid conditions), keeping it soft, calm and malleable. Its texture is very liquid, slightly milky, and nothing greasy. The smell is very soft and yummy, but not the same as the rest of the line. Does not contain alcohol.
I washed my hair normally (shampoo + moisturizing) and with my hair dry through the towel I started spraying the product on the wick wires. Since I was going to do the same brush, with every loosen release I applied some of the product.
As I dried the dryer I felt the lock of hair sealed.
It is difficult to explain but it is as if the product were a wreath that wrapped around the wires, like hair-covering, do you understand? It is this protection that gives the anti frizz effect.
Miranda i.
Cumming
This stuff is amazing!! I’ve been using it for years now and it works wonders. It makes my hair super soft and helps protect it from heat. It can be a little pricy but it’s worth every penny! It works on all types of hair too!
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
It makes your hair very oily, but it works it’s purpose. Just use it on the days you skip washing your hair, it seems to work better on those days rather than the day you wash your hair. This is my go to when my hair starts breaking or frizzing.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
One of the BEST hair oils I’ve ever used. This has been one of my go-to’s for as long as I can remember. This hair oil does it all and I will never be without it. I’ll recommend this hair oil a million times over. It’s lovely
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
This product makes my rough and course hair feel smooth and smell like I just left the salon. It's a little expensive but you only need to use a tiny bit at a time so it lasts for a really long time. Totally worth the price!
Marissa K.
Long Beach
My sister is a cosmetologist and she started me on this product. It is amazing. Hands down the best thing I’ve used for my hair. I put it on after every shower and my hair is way softer and smoother. It even smells amazing!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I loooove hair oil. I own quite a few of them but this one is my favorite. The smell is soooo good, and it makes my hair feel so, so, so healthy!! Gives my hair that healthy shine, without weighing it down or looking greasy.
Danielle D.
Metairie
Love this product. I have the bottle that you just put a small amount in your hand and apply to wet or dry hair. I also now have purchased the spray bottle. It helps with knots, makes your hair soft and the smell is amazing!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
This makes my hair very healthy and gives a nice shine without feeling oily. I can use it on wet or dry hair but I typically do it right after the shower. It has diminished my split ends from bleaching my hair. I am hooked!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora