BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angela C.
New City, NY
Great oil to apply before you blow dry. Keeps hair looking shiny and healthy after the heat. Doesn’t leave your hair looking oily. I got mine at SEPHORA!
Salma K.
Alexandria , VA
I think this is nice as a treatment. I would not use this as a daily product. It tends to weigh my hair down. I think it's best suitable as a hair mask.
Tamarrian 💋.
Queens
This product has down wonders for my curly hair . It keeps my hair soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way for me just so my hair is not greasy .
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
I have been using this for the past 2 years! I sue it every single day! It’s amazing! The smell is super good and it makes my hair super shine and soft!
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Love the oil for drying my hair. Makes my hair feel great. Smells a little strong for me but makes your hair look soooo speak. Great when drying my hair.
Vanessa C.
Green River, WY
I LOVE this product. It smells good and my hair feels so soft!! I truly believe it helped with growing it out as well. I would recommend this to anyone!
Stacey M.
Milford, OH
This was pretty good but it didn't wow me. I didn't notice much of a difference with my hair using this. It didn't help my hair much. I wont repurchase.
Nina R.
I love my Moroccan Oil! I have long, thick, frizzy, dry hair and a few pumps of this makes my hair beautiful and soft! I will always have this on hand! 💗
Siddy B.
This Moroccan oil treatment is really amazing. I have soft curly hair and whenever I use it really leaves my hair soft and manageable and shiny. Love it.
sarah h.
Love this product........it makes my hair feel so soft and shinny.......i use just a lil of it after i straighten my hair to give it that extra shine ..
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora