BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tamara S.
Quinlan, TX
Amazing product! Remember a small amount goes a long way! Put on wet hair and let air dry. Use a flat iron to make the oil absorb into your hair shafts.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ
Makes my hair super smooth, smells good too. I was introduced to this product in a hair salon 4 years back and i have since continued buying it, love it
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
One of my fav products. My hair can be dull & lifeless due to damage from hair color & styling products .Moroccan oil is one of my go tos. Use sparingly.
Leigh O.
I used this serum after I got some "chemical texture" from a bad stylist during a highlight... this product worked amazing and rebuilt my hairs strength
Blaine E.
Clemson, SC
I love this oil it's light but still gets the job done! Helps a lot when you straighten your hair often! However it is very pricey for a small bottle :(
Poonam P.
Bronx, NY
Amazing product! Works well with all hair types and easy to use. Leaves hair feeling very smooth and silky. Better than most of the hair oils in market.
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Great for use right before blow drying! It makes my hair feel extremely soft making it easy to manage (I have natural hair) and a little goes a long way.
Nicolas G.
Phoenix
Omg love these product as a per post. I apply a small amount on my roots before blow drying and it makes my hair have great volume and makes it look nice
Caitlyn H.
Nashville, TN
BY FAR my favorite oil. I have oily thin hair and it's perfect for just the ends. I put it in my hair when it's still a little damp and then blow dry it.
Caty M.
It smells amazing, but can make your hair oily if not careful. The perfect amount though can make dead ends less noticeable and can prolong salon visits!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora