BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sadie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have thick hair and it works awesome. Like I told someone else though, if you want to get a similar product and save money, try the Suave Moroccan Oil.
Kristi G.
Love this oil - I use it on dry and wet hair to help combat my frizz and fly aways. The smell is divine and leaves your hair feeling so silky and smooth!
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I am in love with the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment, not only it smells amazing but the results are amazing. My hair is healthier and has more life to it.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Don't judge an oil by its size! These little morro can oils are great for on the go traveling or to just toss into your purse or beach bag! Very cute! :)
Patricia D.
Omg! I'm in love with the smell of Moroccan oil. I like that this product leaves my hair looking shiny and frizz free and it makes my hair small amazing.
Jeanne L.
I use this product regularly. My hair is fine but thick and it really helps to dry it in a shorter time while providing conditioning i choose to blow dry
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
Great for use right before blow drying! It makes my hair feel extremely soft making it easy to manage (I have natural hair) and a little goes a long way.
Susan R.
Keeps the frizz under control and feels like it really protects without being to heavy. Kind of pricey but worth it because you only need a drop or two.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This product makes my hair feel amazing. It helps with my frizzy thick wavy hair to look more natural and tamed and added a delightful smell to it also.
Michelle K.
Clinton
I was excited to try this because my hair tends to be dry, and fine and flyaway. Unfortunately I think it just made my hair too greasy and weighed down.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora