BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Christina H.
The smell is wonderful. However I find this product to be okay. I have heard many wonderful things about this oil and I find it was just as good as others.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Love this! Smells amazing and really helps my dry ends. I've got oily hair but this does not weigh it down. I'm on my third bottle. It lasts forever too!!
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
Oil is amazing smells so good and it leaves my hair soft and I like it and my hair gets dry real quick so I gotta put lot oil but this oil is right for me
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
I have wavy to curly hair and it can be a frizzy, unruly mess. Luckily this keeps my hair sleek and look healthy not like it's usual dry, dehydrated self.
Kayla S.
This stuff will always be amazing! And the smell, magical! It's great for every hair type and never weighs hair down! Wanting to try more from the line.
Vanessa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Helps my hair smell good and soft and silky . It’s not expensive but not affordable. But also I’ve seen it makes my hair very shiny and dull , and not dry
Caroline M.
New York
One of the best serums I've used. I love the smell and the way it turns out. Only complaint is that since there isn't a pump too much can come out at once.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I put the smallest drop on my ends every other day and i have really seen a difference. My are smooth and definitely look less damaged, and it smells great
Lyndsey W.
Love this stuff! The oil has a great smell and my hair feels really healthy after using it. It gives my hair a great look and keeps my curls from frizzing.
Steph M.
O'Fallon
This product is awesome! I use it almost every time I wash my hair!!! Sometimes it will leave it a bit oily, but it makes my hair feel so healthy! LOVE IT!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora